Monday, September 14, 2009

Next saturday will be Mid-Autumn Festival's Month!!! ~ 八月中秋节 ~
I like Mid-Autumn, can enjoy mooncakes (especially jelly mooncakes, my favourite, but need to see whether my auntie will make it or not...)
and tis year i plan to buy Doraemon's mooncake for my family, hehe, say is for family but then the box and the bag, i definitely will keep it for my own, hahahahahahaha~~~~

tis morning when i msn with president, i think back the sweet memories where my daddy help me to make the Doraemon lantern, for me to hand in for my art class...
i think i was around standard 3-4 tat time, and i cant remember whether is me myself tat bising bising with my dad, asked him to help me make 1 special lantern, or he volunteer to help me make the lantern, haha
but now think back the time i looking at my dad when he make the lantern with wire, it's pretty hard to bend the wire, and it take time to make the mould of Doraemon shape, with nails on a wooden board...
it was so excited when tat time i saw the mould was finished, and i tried to make the frame of the lantern with the wire, it's so hard to bend it, and end up, my dad was the 1 doing it.. haha
and finally after the frame is set, we put the lantern paper on it, glue it to the frame, and the last step was to spray on some water on the lantern paper then let it dry and it will become streghten, and my Doraemon lantern was Born!!!

so happy to think back all those old times and happy moments...
now think back only know how much my daddy loves us, feel so guilty, coz always argue with him during secondary school...
but anyway, wish tis year Mid-Autumn will be very happy~~~
ops, forget to say tat tis year mid-autumn is the same day as my big sis's bday... and i will be attending jason's wedding at shah alam, hahahaha
don't know how to celeb leh like tat... hahahhaa

1 BobDogs:

gilbertzai said...

wei wei... not "i plan to buy Doraemon's mooncake for my family..." is "i plan to ask ph to buy Doraemon's mooncake for my family..." HAHAHAHA