Friday, September 18, 2009

Few days to go for Hari Raya 2009...
will be having 4 days of holidays but then i got no plan for it, haha...
anyway will hav gathering session, i suppose it's on since no latest news bout changes, on 21st sept 2009, venue: Tony's house, time: 7pm~10pm...
tat will be monday's plan, and for saturday, erm... well, i think will be cleaning my house since many insects around and rubbish accumulated.. sigh~~~
why insect so like my house??? hate them!!!
sunday, will be going to my best fren's house to visit her and her new born baby~~~
i still no idea wat's her little princess's name is, haha
sunday they will hav full month celebration for the little princess...
and tuesday... erm... again, don't know what to do... haha
and pity me, after tuesday, MGR is coming back to work
sad... there's end of my 3 Happy weeks!!!
Haiz, back to reality ba....

0 BobDogs: