Friday, July 25, 2008

This month i have lots of debts....
Last 2 weeks, i follow celest (one of my best friends) went to her teacher's beauty salon...
Celest is now a certified Beauty consultant for EPI after she passed all the exams and finished the her one year study at EPI.

Since she started using EPI from last year, i can noticed that her skin is getting better comparing last time when she was taking her make up course...
so, i was thinking to buy EPI set of skin care for myself... wanna become prettier haha
So, i did followed her to her teacher's salon...
and therefore my debts cames... sigh...
i have bought RM 900++ products of EPI and everytime treatement oso nid to pay... Sad...
but oso happy.. so complicated.. haha...

Happy coz finali i bought something that i want...
Sad coz i have increase my debts bcoz of tis....
But nvm... haha... i think i can manage to clear all my debts de... slowly one by one...
happy to own my new skin care set ~~~ yeah ~~~
thx to dear... muacks...

~ Full set of my skin care ~

~ Skin Regeneration Essence, Cleansing Milk & pH Balancing Toner ~

~ Bio White Serum, Calming Gel (left half, T.T), UV Cream, Purifying Cream ~

0 BobDogs: