Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's July 2008...
Half of 2008 passed....
What have i done in 2008?
ermmmm.... nothg special nothg much...
most of my time was spent on working.. except working? is still works....
sigh~~~~~~
Sometimes reali pressure until me myself cannot tahan...
wish to resign n just sit back n relax...
but i know it was impossible for me to resign now....
Reason?? simple....
coz now is July 2008... gotta wait till Sept 2008.... at least...
haha... i m waiting for my company trip, which i spent RM 1k for it...
RM 1k is for the trip's fee, excluding my expenses at there...
This year company trips destination--- Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA!!
Australia is my dear's dream country...
Reali hope time can pass faster and stop during 10th Sept 2008 until 14th Sept 2008...
Please let me enjoy my trip ~~~~

Looking forward for it... Desperately~~~~

0 BobDogs: