Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i have decided to remember all the happiness my dear gave me and forget all the sadness...
from now on, i will remember what my dear did for me.
he had bought me a music box for 2007 valentine.
i still remember one day that we waiting bus at serdang, i said i am thirsty and he refuse to go the grocery shop to buy me a drink.
but after that, he had head to the nearby restaurant to buy me a bottle of 100 plus.
i am very happy that time and i feel so warm....although he do not wish to drink, but he buy the drink for me.
now only i realised that my dear is very care about me.
dear, sometimes maybe i didn't tell you how happy i am when you did something for me, but deep inside my heart, i really appreciate what you did for me.
i am lucky to have you as my dear.
let's forget all those sadness that we have been through and start a new day ok?
just wanna let you know that i am really happy to be your girlfriend.
i really hope that one day i can become your dear wife.
dear,i love you with all my heart. (",)
Love you forever!!!

0 BobDogs: