Wednesday, October 7, 2009

~ My Best Friend's New Born Baby ~

At 2009-08-24, 5am, a cute and little baby girl was born at Pertama's clinic..
Her name given by her parents is Ting Ting.
She was my best friend's 2nd daughter, my little princess too ^^
I went to visit her on 25 August, only manage to see her sleep soundly in the nursery room.
Her face was slightly red in color with little hair on her head, sleeping soundly with her eyes closed...
but before i leave the clinic, she was awake and the nurse was feeding her, and she was crying tat time. my friend say it is normal for new born baby as they havnt get used to it...
She was so small in the nurse's arm...

And 1 month later, 20th September, her parents make her a party to celeb her full month.
I went to her house with the present that i bought a day before.
and also a Mickey Movie dvd for her elder sister, QiQi, my sweeheart too, in case she jealous her little sister got a lot of present, and she got none... haha

~ cute little Ting Ting @ pose 1~

~ cute little Ting Ting @ pose 2 ~

~ cute little Ting Ting @ enjoying her lunch: milk ~

~ Ting Ting after finish her delicious lunch & dress up to become Pink Baby ~

~ Wondering what Ting Ting is thinking, so serious oh her face ~

~ cute little Ting Ting with her lovely Mum & M3 ~

~ lastly, this is cannot absent in new born baby's party, Red Eggs ~


~ and of coz, cannot left out my little sweetheart leh, Qi Qi with naughty expression ~

~ QiQi enjoying her 3rd Red Eggs without yolk, muacks ~

1 BobDogs:

gilbertzai said...

mei mei... hahaha