Thursday, May 21, 2009

Erm...
just wanna say somethg out...
feel weird when i get to know that my blog got new visitors except my dear and me...
since i create tis blog, i hav decided only to let myself to read and keep it as secret...
so when tat day i heard tat my blog is having new visitors...
" i gotta set my blog to private access... "
this thought keep on repeat repeat n repeat in my mind...
until tat day, i heard from my dear that his coursemates create new blogs after saw his newly launched blog...
this thought bcome reality after that day...
i dun wish to let those ppl know my pasts... seriously do not feel comfortable with this feeling....
i was thinking wat to update my blog... but.. i dunno where to start with...
no idea... wat can i write.. and it will b read by those uninvited ppl..
i dun wish to...
then wat should i do with tis blog?
sigh....
i think i need to create a new blog... for public view maybe?
i have no idea.... T.T

5 BobDogs:

Eric Chian said...

it is good to share your thought with friends. You will be glad when ppl gives you comments or ideas. So why hide? nothing to lose rite? zzzzz apasal worrrrr.

~ PhoeBe ~ said...

yeah.. nothing will lose, but then.. i reali dun wish other ppl to see wat i have been thru...
especially tis blog was created when i was in the super dark time of my life... those previous posts all related to it... which i dun wish other ppl to know my past...
Sigh...

Eric Chian said...

which of us never been through darkest life? It is really depend on how you judge it. Well, i won't describe it as darkest life, i would say, it was a bad experience. Experience means you learn from your past. there you go.

~ PhoeBe ~ said...

T.T
like tat uncle oso wan win... sad lo~~~~

Eric Chian said...

yeah. right now 12am something ma.. good night..