Thursday, September 4, 2008

30th August 2008

Me and my dear's 6th Anniversary...
we celebrate it on sunday 31st August 2008 since we were busy on saturday - settle phone line and internet on morning and attending steamboat at alvin house at nite....
My dear has been sick for few days... but my dear was too good, he brought me to One Utama to shopping for whole day at sunday to celebrate our anniversary.
My dear is not tat kinda person that likes to shopping whole day, he always wanna go home after accompany me shopping for more than 1 hrs...
But tat sunday, he was so good, he accompanied me shopping from 12pm until 6pm...
I promised him to buy a mattress for him as annuversary present.
and he had already bought me my anniversary present - My yoga mat.
Thanks dear... Happy 6th Anniversary!!!

0 BobDogs: