Thursday, July 31, 2008

31st of July 2008,
this month passed quite slow...
i joined yoga class starting tis month, paid for 3 months fees...
my company has been visited by polices, in order to help investigate one case related our ex-client...
i have bought my new skin care set, which costs me more debts...
my company's mgm level have decided to giv us incentive as fuel price raising and inflation...
so i get RM 300 extra as my incentive...
next week, my dear little sis will be performing in chinese instrument concert at Selayang...
the most important thing is that i have decided to make some handmade cards to sell...
to earn more money, and maybe to start my new direction...
i am wondering whether i am suitable for my current job scope...
tat's y finding myself a new direction is important...
i hope i can make it... with my dear fully support...
thx dear....

0 BobDogs: