Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Look back those posts... it's really have been a long time that i didn't write down any words in my own blog....
Lucky is not much of my frens know i have a blog... haha...
A new year has came... 2008, ppl say this is a good year for couples to get marry, hahaha...
not saying that i wanna marry in this year.
Talking about new year...wanna make a short summary for my 2007.
Starting of 2007, me & my dear relationship become not that good...
around january or february, final sem of my university live....
around may, finali my thesis was done as well as my system - UMI Inventory System (a simple and lousy system, hahahahaha....) and it was able to pass up on time (sharp on the last day! still dare to say on time, hahaha) with the help of my dear.

The most excited part of my 2007 was my graduation ceremony, around August.
before august, i have took part in a short course - SAP. and the attendance cert still in the headquarter of SAP office....
Thanks for those friends that attended my graduation, especially is Weng Fei, lucky that time he came back from Rusia (is lucky or bad luck ar?) hehehehe...
Thanks to Mei Chian, Yee Wan, Tai Chee, Heng Yuen, Kian How and my dear for coming...
thanks for the bear bear that Mei Chian and Yee wan bought for me... :)


Thanks to my deareast FRIENDS, u make my days colourful....

0 BobDogs: