Saturday, May 26, 2007

i dunno what should i say this time....
last nite v had an argument...i was really really tired and hurt...
dear, really hope that she will never b a part of Ur memory...
i admit that i was wrong for accusing her last time. but i was really upset tat time.
thinking back those memory, i would rather delete all from my brain. but i cant
these few days v were not tat happy, i was sorry coz i was nt there when u needed me the most.
i wish u will listen to me whenever i was happy or sad.
i need you as my bf and as my best listener.
dear, sorry for hurting u and myself, sorry for her too.
i really hope that the same situation will not happen to us again.
try to speak calmly next time, can we?
please dear, i think i was doing all my best to save our relationship...
don't leave me alone, don't make our heart apart...
sorry dear...

0 BobDogs: